BenchRocker (3D) Gyratory Rocker
Variable speed – with flat and dimpled mats (12 x 12″)
The BenchRocker 3D is designed to provide the precise speeds and tilt angles required for a broad range of molecular and biological mixing applications. The user can adjust both parameters to match the vessel size and the volume of liquid being mixed, yielding optimum results. Proprietary InstaTilt™ technology means no tools, no disassembly. Simply grip the 12 x 12″” platform with two hands and move to the desired position.
This model includes both flat and dimpled (autoclavable) mats for mixing a wide variety of tubes and other vessels. Stacking platforms can be purchased as accessories, effectively doubling the usable surface area of each model.
BenchRocker 3D features a maintenance free, brushless motor, capable of loads up to 4.4 lbs and is safe for use in cold rooms and incubators.
- Adjustable speed & tilt for a wide range of applications
- Large 12 x 12 in. work surface
- Insta-TILT™ technology for instant adjustment to the tilt angle
- Dual platform accessory doubles work surface
- Cold room and incubator safe
- Speed: Variable, 2 to 30 rpm
- Tilt Angle: Variable 0 to 30 Deg
- Platform Size: 30 x 30 cm
- Load Capacity: 2.3 kg
- Operating Temp Range: +4 to +65 Deg C
- Dimensions: W30 x D30 x H20cm
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- Warranty: 2 years
Accessories and Consumables
You may also be interested in:
Our Science Partners
Pathtech partners with leading manufacturers to bring you some of the best products from around the world. We are proud to represent some of these leading science brands.