Breathalyser Service & Calibration
Your breathalysers are precise instruments that need regular maintenance and calibration to help ensure they continue to work to the highest standards and that maximum product longevity can be achieved.
The Pathtech Service Laboratory is able to perform this maintenance and calibration on the complete range of Intoximeter Breathalysers as sold via Pathtech.
At Pathtech, we understand the importance of a having your equipment available when it’s needed and that’s why we’re committed to a 5 day turnaround time. In addition to a fast turnaround time, you can have confidence that your breathalysers are being calibrated to the highest standard every time thanks to our factory-trained technicians .
When you send in your breathalysers for service and calibration please send through a completed breathalyser service and calibration form.
Service and Calibration Features
- Email reminders when your calibrations are due
- Hassle free forms to send in your unit(s)
- Confirmation your unit(s) arrive safely
- Service and calibration report provided with each unit
- All calibrations completed to manufacturers standards
- Certified NIST Gas Standards and fluids used
- Temperature controlled environment