Protect your investment at our Pathtech Service Laboratory
At the Pathtech Service Laboratory, we lead the industry in offering premium services, calibrations and repairs across a range of pipettes and scientific and forensic instruments. Pathtech can also conduct regular breathalyser service and calibrations on the complete range of Intoximeter breathalysers, ensuring they conform to AS3457.
The Pathtech Service Laboratory:
- Skilled technicians deliver work of the highest industry standards
- Caters for a huge selection of pipette brands including Sartorius, Gilson, Rainin and Finnpipette
- Only uses genuine spare parts
- Australia wide service
- NATA accredited for pipette calibration
A customer focused approach:
Our quality workmanship is complimented by exceptional customer service.
- Efficient turn-around time
- A steady line of communication, so you know what’s going on
- Great value, tailor-made service packages
- Regular service reminders for all clients
Trusted across Australia
The Pathtech Service Laboratory is already the trusted choice in NATA accredited pipette servicing and calibration across Australia. We currently look after the needs of a wide range of customers and companies including blood services, cancer hospitals, research labs and universities.
With great service, expert work and NATA accreditation, the Pathtech Service Laboratory is the fast and reliable way to ensure your pipettes or instruments are performing to standard.