Ratek Gyratory Rocker
The GM1 has a unique gyratory type action sometimes referred to as the belly dancer action. The platform tilts in the horizontal plane through 360º to provide a gentle swirling action, ideal for gentle mixing in a variety of different types of containers including Petri dishes, test tubes, etc. A precision motor gearbox assembly coupled with the roller bearing mounted tilt system drives the platform. The speed of the platform can be varied from 0-60 rpm and is adjusted from the front panel. A rubber mat is fitted to the tray of the mixer.
- Low-cost general purpose mixer
- Low-voltage motor assembly
- Variable speed between 0 and 60 rpm
- Adjustable tilt angle
- Power requirements: 240 VAC/20 watts
- Capacity: 300 x 180mm platform max weight 1kg
- Mixer control: Solid state
- Motor: 12 volt dc with gearbox
- Speed range: 0-60 rpm
- Overall dimensions: W300 x D190 x H220 mm
- Weight: 3kgs
You may also be interested in:
Our Science Partners
Pathtech partners with leading manufacturers to bring you some of the best products from around the world. We are proud to represent some of these leading science brands.