Portable body storage for bariatric bodies
MaxiStor® is a low cost HBN20 compliant large bariatric decedent storage system that easily converts to store three large decedents or six standard size decedents. MaxiStor® has been designed to provide users with a highly flexible bariatric body store and is supplied with its own dedicated trolley system that facilitates easy storage and easy deployment.
Maintaining Nutwell’s design ethos of simplicity, MaxiStor® is very easily assembled by one person and does not require any tools for assembly. MaxiStor® is easily cleaned and decontaminated, and when not in use is stored in its trolley system.
- 3 to 6 large body units
- Climate controlled, energy efficient
- Space-saving, flat-pack storage
- Rapid assembly, no tools needed
- Highly mobile, lightweight and resilient
- Size Assembled: 3.0 x 1.75 x 1.85m
- Size Stored: System 2.0 x 1.8 x 0.8m Chiller 0.6 x 1.1 x 1.15m
- Weight: System 43.5kg Chiller 100kg
- Colour: Light grey
- Material Specification: Polythene and aluminium
- Care Recommendations: We recommend either Chinell, PDI, Eboix or Saniguard
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Update: January 2014
- Version: 0.1
You may also be interested in:
Rapid Deployment Shelter Systems
Our Forensics Partners
Pathtech partners with leading manufacturers to bring you some of the best products from around the world. We are proud to represent some of these leading forensic brands.