ForenSeq DNA Signature Prep Kit
- Additional Info
The ForenSeq DNA Signature Prep Kit is part of the Verogen MiSeq FGxTM Forensic Genomics Solution, a complete, fully validated1 DNA-to-data workflow specifically designed for forensic genomics applications (Figure 1). The ForenSeq DNA Signature Prep Kit includes all the required reagents to prepare sequencing libraries* from forensic DNA samples (Figure 2). With a simple plate-based workflow, prepare up to 96 DNA samples for Illumina next-generation sequencing (NGS), the most trusted and widely adopted technology in the industry.
• Achieve high resolution and exceptional accuracy
• Enables analysis of over 200 genetic markers using a single, streamlined workflow.
• Eliminate the need for multiple STR kits
• Interrogate up to 230 STR and SNP markers (plus Amelogenin), with 200 amplicons between 63 – 180 bp
• Superior analysis of challenging samples
• Obtain discriminating profiles from low-level and/or degraded DNA
• Turn cold cases into hot leads
• Generate phenotypic and ancestry estimations for investigative leads
• Increased resolution for mixture samples