Foster + Freeman
A range of Raman Spectrometers with integral video microscopes
- Additional Info
Raman spectra exhibit numerous features that are specific to molecular structure and provide valuable “”signatures”” for comparing and differentiating materials, making it an ideal technique for examining ink and other materials attached to documents.
- Raman spectrum in under 1 minute
- Video imaging with XY translation stage
- Choice of three laser wavelengths
Foram is available with a choice of three laser wavelengths 785nm, 685nm and 532nm. High levels of sensitivity can be achieved with the 532nm laser, while the 785nm infrared laser is better able to supress fluorescence. A highly stable 685nm red laser provides a third option.
Instruments have an integral video microscope to assist sample selection, a large XYZ translation stage and dedicated software for analysis and database comparison.
You may also wish to view the ffTA system that now includes a multi-wavelength Raman spectrometer.
- Minimum sample size of 5 microns diameter
- Integral video microscope providing up to x450 magnification Easy to use on-screen menus
- Multiple spectral displays for visual comparison
- Minimal technical training required
- Safety interlocked sample chamber
See Brochure for full specifications
Our Forensics Partners
Pathtech partners with leading manufacturers to bring you some of the best products from around the world. We are proud to represent some of these leading forensic brands.