Foster + Freeman
Crime-lite 82L White
Low-angle surface illumination can be used at the crime scene and in the forensic laboratory
A unique light source providing low angle surface illumination.
16 high intensity white LEDs mounted behind a cylindrical lens give a wide floor level light beam that is ideal for detecting surface debris and shoe prints.
A concept developed by Foster + Freeman, the Crime-lite 82L produces a ‘sheet’ of high intensity white light to reveal floor level evidence and is supplied with blue, green and red clip on filters to enhance contrast on coloured backgrounds.
Please contact Pathtech for further information on product configuration and product codes.
- Telescopic pole Extendable to 880mm
- SOC case Holds light source & accessories
- Crime-lite Eye Dark adaptation checker
- Clip-on contrast filters in red, green, blue and yellow
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery charger
- Battery multi-charger
- Battery adaptor
- AC adaptor
- Battery pouch
- 16 x high efficiency LEDs
- Dimmable from 5280 Lumens
- Up to 750 minutes battery life
- 22 minutes charge time
- 100% light output regardless of battery drain
- Continuous run with adaptor
See Brochure for full specifications
You may also be interested in:
Portable Cyanoacrylate Fuming Products
Rapid Deployment Shelter Systems
Our Forensics Partners
Pathtech partners with leading manufacturers to bring you some of the best products from around the world. We are proud to represent some of these leading forensic brands.