Chain of Custody Consent Book
Chain of Custody / Consent Form are used widely across organisations for recording drug test results and obtaining donor consent. The forms come in triplicate and are individually numbered.
Each book is made up of 100 test pages printed in triplicate. It also includes spaces for recording drug, alcohol and urine test results.
- COC Form Records-
- Donor details
- Donor ID
- Medical declaration
- Donor consent (signature)
- Requesting party details including NCR (Nominated Company Representative)
- Collector details (signature)
- Test results (breath / alcohol / urine)
- Secondary test results (if applicable)
You may also be interested in:
Drug & Alcohol Testing
Saliva Drug Testing
Urine Drug Testing
Our Drug & Alcohol Testing Partners
Pathtech partners with leading manufacturers to bring you some of the best products from around the world. We are proud to represent some of these leading drug and alcohol detection brands.