Alco-Sensor Vxl Breathalyser with Printer
Workplace handheld breath alcohol tester with 7000 test memory and three test modes; active, passive and drink sniffer. Includes Dp-1012 Impact Printer for printing hard copy, instant results
- Additional Info
The printer package features the ASV which is an evidential grade handheld breath alcohol testing, plus a DP-102 Impact Printer for printing instant, hard copy results. The ASV model also has the ability to conduct direct breath testing, passive testing and “drink sniffer” analysis.
Unlike other instruments in the industry, it features a patented rear-facing display allowing the operator to view the instrument’s display while remaining in control of the subject and monitoring the surrounding environment. The design also allows for ambidextrous use. Additionally, the unique lever and snap mouthpiece diverts the subjects breath away from the operator during the sample collection process.
- Australian Standards approved
- NHTSA (US Dot) approved for evidential use
- Inquire for a list of international certifications
- The genuine Intoximeter electrochemical fuel cell sensor generates an electric response that is proportional to the Breath Alcohol Concentration in the provided breath sample. The fuel cell sensor is specific for alcohol in the human breath and does not respond to acetone or other substances that can be found in human breath
Accuracy and Precision:
- Designed to meet the federal model specifications for traffic enforcement and DOT breath alcohol tester
- Meets or exceeds the requirements for the European Standards EN 15964
- Designed to meet the international standards of OIML R-126
Range of Sensor:
- Standard range of detection is .000-.440 BrAC with other ranges available
- Produces quick results on both positive and negative samples
- Offers both automatic and manual sampling
- Features an automatic blank sample
Sample Type Capability:
- Direct breath
- “Drink Sniffing”
- Features a multi-colour, backlit, graphics LCD display and side facing LED indicator lights
- In a basic software setup, device stores up to 7000 test records. Actual test memory is dependent on the amount of information collected with each test. Optional memory expansion is available.
- Operates over a wide ambient temperature range
Mouthpieces, Passive Cups, Drink Sniffer:
- Lever and snap designed mouthpieces for direct sampling
- Automatic passive sampling
- Improved headspace analysis
Power Supply, Capacity:
- Instrument- Four (4) 1.5V AA batteries or four (4) NiMH
- 1500 tests per set of batteries.
- Optional rechargeable NiMH battery pack. Printer- Four (4) AA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- 34.29cm x 30.48cm x 15.24cm- standard printer
Carry Case Construction:
- With standard printer- soft carrying case made of heavy duty water resistant nylon material surrounding a protective foam liner.
- Instrument encased in an impact resistant ABS plastic with rubber over moulding.
Optional Accessories and Software:
- Rechargeable dock, rechargeable battery pack. Alco-Sensor Vxlerator and IntoxNet data management software programs
Accessories and Consumables
You may also be interested in:
Saliva Drug Testing
Urine Drug Testing
Our Drug & Alcohol Testing Partners
Pathtech partners with leading manufacturers to bring you some of the best products from around the world. We are proud to represent some of these leading drug and alcohol detection brands.